Muncie's First Tee Program
Does your child love to golf? Or want to learn how?
Muncie's First Tee Program is on for kids Ages 7-13
Join us for instruction & fun Mondays and Fridays starting June 5th!
- Every Monday from 8-10 a.m. at MD’s Golf Academy.
- Every Friday from 8-10 a.m. at Crestview.
Muncie’s First Tee Program Includes
- (8) Days of professional instruction (PGA Golf Professionals Doug Bishop and Matt Sauter)
- (4) Days instruction at MD’s Golf Academy / (4) days on course instruction at Crestview Golf Club, (16) total hours of professional instruction.
- Twelve bucket range card from MD’s Golf Academy and membership to the executive course at Crestview Golf Club
- End of the year banquet (Friday, June 30th after class).
Entry Deadline: Wednesday, May 31st
For kids 7+, $165.00 for 16 hours of professional instruction.
or scan the QR Code below:
Muncie’s First Tee Program Schedule
MD's Golf Academy from 8-10 AM:
- Monday, June 5th
- Monday, June 12th
- Monday, June 19th
- Friday, June 26th
Crestview Golf Club from 8-10 AM:
- Friday, June 9th
- Friday, June 16th
- Friday, June 23rd
- Friday, June 30th
Entry Deadline: Wednesday, May 30th
Download Application Form
For more information call (765) 289-6952.
Men's & Women's Association
2023 Crestview Men’s Golf Association
I would like to thank those who have participated in the Men’s Association previously. For those looking for a game, wanting to meet new players, or have a competitive nature, then I encourage you to be a part of the Men’s Association. The association is made up of both members and non-members, twenty years and older, who play fun, but competitive, tournaments throughout the golf season. Any skill level is welcome with handicaps being factored into all events, which makes the tournaments fun for all. All tournaments have a prize pot which is paid out in the form of facility credit which can be used in the golf shop or Mulligan’s. I encourage all of you to participate and tell your friends, co-workers, or family members about the association. Again, thanks for the support in the association and we look forward to the 2023 golf season.
PGA Golf Professional
2023 Men’s Association Event Guidelines
Association Fee: Members $10.00 / Non-Members $15.00
Tournament Fees: $15.00 Per Event (Men’s Club Championship $30.00)
Green Fees: Members w/o Cart Pass $25.00 (Entry Fee & Cart Included) Non-Members $35.00 (Entry Fee, Green Fee, & Cart Included)
Starting Time: Tee Times Starting at 8:00 A.M.
Tees: All Events, Excluding the Club Championship, Players May Play Whichever Tees They Normally Play; Forward Tees (Gold), White, or Blue. The Senior Division of The Club Championship (65 and Older w/Approval From Golf Staff) Will Play From the Forward Tees (Gold)
Men’s Association Event Dates
- Spring Handicap Kick Off – April 16th (9:00 AM Tee Times)
- Two Man Best Ball w/Handicap (1 B.B. Front 9 / 2 B.B. Back 9) – May 21st
- Pick Your Tees “Red – White – Blue” w/Handicap – June 11th
- Club Championship – July 15th & 16th
- 6-6-6 Devil’s Delight – August 13th
- Flag Tournament w/Handicap – September 10th
2023 Crestview Ladies Golf Association
On behalf of myself and the board of officers, we would like to thank all of you who participated in last year’s Crestview Ladies Golf Association. For those who have not participated, I would encourage you to do so. The CLGA is a group of members and non-members, eighteen years and older, who play fun, but competitive weekly rounds of golf throughout the summer. The league is based off handicap, consisting of (4) flights plus a senior flight, with payouts for 1st and 2nd Gross/Net weekly. Individuals can play their league Monday – Sunday anytime they wish but must make a tee-time by calling the golf shop or booking online. All rounds must be played by 4P.M. on Sunday’s to count. Last year, we had individuals of all skill levels and we are looking forward to increase the participation this year. The board and I personally challenge each of you to ask a friend, co-worker, or relative to join the association. Again, thanks for your participation and I look forward to another fun and enjoyable season. Please see below the contact information for the board, the association and green fees, and important dates.
Crestview Ladies Golf Association Board
2023 Ladies Association Fees & Green Fees
CLGA Association Fees: $35.00 (This includes your handicap service)
Green Fees: 9 Holes walking $9.00 / 9 Holes w/Cart $17.00
Ladies Association Important Dates
- CLGA Spring Meeting – Saturday, March 25th, 9 AM
- CLGA Mixed Open – Saturday, April 29th, 12 PM Shotgun
- CLGA Championship - Weeks of July 3rd & July 10th / Final Round Saturday, July 15th
- CLGA Invitational – Saturday, August 5th, 9 AM Shotgun
- CLGA Fall Meeting – Wednesday, October 18th, 6 PM